Our St. George trip!!

Our St. George trip!!
We went to TWO Tuacahn shows! Annie and Aida. They were AMAZING!

We took so mant pics of us and this one was the ONLY one that wasnt blury lol So, its not the GREATEST picture, but it still has me and my cute husband in it!

Me and my Sweetheart!

There was a rope attached to the wall with the Annie girls holding it, so James thought it would be funny if I jump roped in front of everyone lol

I REALLY dont recommend jump roping in flip flops!!! Its kinda scary hehe

I ran into an old good friend Katie Nickel Graham! It was so good to see her!

James made us take a picture with the cute floweres Katie makes in hour hair. The trip was so much fun and we really REALLY did not want to come home.

MY Sunflowers!!!

MY Sunflowers!!!
I grew these!

In James Parent's Garden!

They are my Favorite!

The Dodger Game!!!!!

The Dodger Game!!!!!
Us!

Our Family!!


The Three Amigos!!



Peyton... I mean MANNY!!

Cam trying to be Manny

Me trying to be Manny!

James wishing he was Manny

Monday, August 31, 2009

BlackBerries!!!

So, my mother-in-law always makes blackberry crips and they are so yummy, but I will admit that James and I get sick of them. We eat them all the time. Carolyn has told us its because she doesnt know what else to do with all of her blackberries. She has a huge garden of them in her back yard. On Sunday, I was over at their house and helped pick them and I swear it took us about 5 hours to pick them all. I now know wht we have so many crips! I have a whole knew love for those things. I gave her the idea that she should sell them and make a profit on them and so we have begun to sell them! So, if anybody wants to buy some awesome blackberries for $2.50 a container let me know!!! They are so awesome!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HEY DOLL! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! VERY CUTE!


    COME SEE ME SOMETIME AT MY BLOGS

    WWW.GYPSYLEMONADE.BLOGSPOT.COM
    AND
    WWW.SUPWITHTHEHAWKERZ.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

My Grandpa and Me

My Grandpa and Me